Saturday, October 22, 2011

1 Down, 8 to go...

Today marks my 1 month living in England. Its literally been a whirlwind. It definetly doesn't feel like 30 days, but thats a good thing right? I mean, who wants this experience to fly by? Since I've been here I hve finished two books, memorized pretty much all the books of the bible, though i'm pretty sure I will forget them soon if not already. I have seen a real true blue castle, heard people speak Welsh, and realize that it is the funniest sounding language in the world. I have, unbeknownst to me sworn in every way possible to the British people here, but in my defense they have very odd words they consider swear words and we dont, for example: fanny. I have been stretched spiritually, mentally and emotionally. God has completely overwhelmed me, and amazed far more than I ever thought He would. Not saying I dont think He could, just saying I didn't think He would waste His time on me. I cant wait to begin our missions, and am so excited to get into the school system, and wherever else God may want me. I have treasured hunted, prayed over, and loved on the local people here, much more than I normally would. All in all, the reason I came was to grow. To push myself for God's Kingdom, and to Obey My God. One month down, only eight to go. Lets see what else He has up His sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment