Friday, September 23, 2011

Taking Flight!

After an amazing time with Rebekah and Hollie driving to Miami, we parted ways and I began my journey.
I left Miami International at 8:45pm, and had an awkward, and uncomfortable flight with an older fella next to me that didn't smell the greatest... but God kept me safe, and the flight wasn't as long as I thought it would be.
I had a five and a half hour layover in London and basically slept in a row of chairs the whole time.
So far the food ain't the best... guess the rumors were true :/
Tomorrow the rest of the house gets here and i'll meet my roomate, and all my house mates! Then were going to a BBQ... wonder what Brits think is BBQ? lol!
All in all, I'm excited for whatever God has for me here! Its already cold, and now I'm the one with the funny accent.... but my God is good, and He definety has something special for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment